Terms of Service
An Introduction to Hintella’s Terms of Service
Welcome to Hintella! Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
- Our mission is to let others learn from others' experiences and opinions The Hintella platform offers a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique answers. This helps people to learn from each other based on rich media like videos, images, livestreams, etc.
- We do not endorse or verify content existing on the platform Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the Hintella platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or Hintella's policies, you can send us an email [email protected].
We are pleased that you want to join the Hintella platform and encourage you to read the full Terms of Service.
Hintella Terms of Service
Welcome to Hintella! Hintella is a platform to gain and share experiences, empowering people to learn from others and make a better decision.
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) set forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Hintella, Inc. (“Hintella” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our websites and applications (collectively the “Hintella Platform”).
Please make sure to read it, because, by using the Hintella Platform, you consent to these terms.
The Mission of the Hintella Platform The Hintella platform offers a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique answers. This helps people to learn from each other based on rich media like videos, images, livestreams, etc.
1. Using the Hintella Platform a. Who Can Use It. Use of the Hintella Platform by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to these Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use. If you are accepting these Terms of Service on behalf of someone else or an entity, you confirm that you have the legal authority to bind that person or entity to this Agreement.
b. Registration. There is no registeration until now. we gather data anonymously.
d. Changes to the Hintella Platform. We are always trying to improve your experience on the Hintella Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
e. Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Hintella Platform. Feel free to submit feedback at [email protected]. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
Our Content and Materials a. Definition of Our Content and Materials. All intellectual property in or related to the Hintella Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, the Hintella marks, the Hintella logo, but excluding Your Content) is the property of Hintella, or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content posted by other Hintella users licensed to us (collectively “Our Content and Materials”).
b. Data. All data Hintella collects (“Data”) about use of the Hintella Platform by you or others is the property of Hintella, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, Data does not include Your Content and is separate from Our Content and Materials.
d. Our License to You. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive license to use and access Our Content and Materials and Data as made available to you on the Hintella Platform in connection with your use of the Hintella Platform, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may terminate our license to you at any time for any reason. We have the right but not the obligation to refuse to distribute any content on the Hintella Platform or to remove content. Except for the rights and license granted in these Terms of Service, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
Permitted uses. If you operate a search engine, web crawler, bot, scraping tool, data mining tool, bulk downloading tool, wget utility, or similar data gathering or extraction tool, you may access the Hintella Platform, subject to the following additional rules: i) you must use a descriptive user agent header; ii) you must follow robots.txt at all times; iii) your access must not adversely affect any aspect of the Hintella Platform’s functioning; and iv) you must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string, or on your website if you have one. You represent and warrant that you will not use any automated tools such as artificial intelligence or machine learning i) to create derivative works of Our Content and Materials; ii) to create any service competitive to the Hintella Platform; or iii) for other commercial purposes except as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service or the written consent of Hintella.
No Endorsement or Verification. Please note that the Hintella Platform contains access to third-party content, products and services, and it offers interactions with third parties. Participation or availability on the Hintella Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the Hintella Platform by anyone.
Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that Our Content and Materials remain the property of Hintella's users or Hintella.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF HINTELLA ENTITIES TO YOU.
- WE ARE PROVIDING YOU THE HINTELLA PLATFORM, ALONG WITH OUR CONTENT AND MATERIALS AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS, ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HINTELLA ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE.
- HINTELLA MAKES NO PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR: (i) CONTENT POSTED BY ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY; (ii) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT, OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE LISTED ON OR ACCESSIBLE TO YOU THROUGH THE HINTELLA PLATFORM, INCLUDING AN INTEGRATED SERVICE PROVIDER OR PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTOR; (iii) THE QUALITY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY YOU ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE HINTELLA PLATFORM; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT. HINTELLA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (a) THE HINTELLA PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE HINTELLA PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE RESULTS OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE USE OF THE HINTELLA PLATFORM, A PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTOR, OR ANY OTHER USER WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED OR PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THE HINTELLA PLATFORM WILL BE SATISFACTORY.
- YOU AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HINTELLA ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HINTELLA ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE HINTELLA PLATFORM.
- YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE HINTELLA PLATFORM IS TO STOP USING THE HINTELLA PLATFORM.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HINTELLA’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE HINTELLA PLATFORM OR THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID TO HINTELLA IN CONNECTION WITH THE HINTELLA PLATFORM IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART, AND THE FOREGOING SECTIONS 8(c), 8(d), AND 8(e) WILL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY, TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF HINTELLA’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT, RECKLESS, OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
Indemnification You agree to release, indemnify, and defend Hintella Entities from all third-party claims and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to: i) your use of the Hintella Platform, ii) Your Content, iii) your conduct or interactions with other users of the Hintella Platform, or iv) your breach of any part of this Agreement. We will promptly notify you of any such claim and will provide you (at your expense) with reasonable assistance in defending the claim. You will allow us to participate in the defense and will not settle any such claim without our prior written consent. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In that event, you will have no further obligation to defend us in that matter.
- Applications and Mobile Devices. If you access the Hintella Platform through a Hintella application, you acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Hintella only, and not with another application service provider or application platform provider (such as Apple Inc. or Google Inc.), which may provide you the application subject to its own terms. To the extent you access the Hintella Platform through a mobile device, your wireless carrier’s standard charges, data rates, and other fees may apply.
- Survival. The following provisions will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement: Section 2(e)(Termination), 2(g)(Feedback), Section 3(Your Content), Section 4(a)-(b) and (d)-(f)(Our Content and Materials), Section 8 (Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability), Section 9 (Indemnification), Sections 10 (Dispute Resolution), and Section 11 (General Terms).
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement) without our prior written consent; any attempted assignment or transfer without complying with the foregoing will be void. We may freely assign or transfer this Agreement. This Agreement inures to the benefit of and is binding upon the parties and their respective legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
- Electronic Communications. You consent to receive communications from us by email in accordance with this Agreement and applicable law. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Entire Agreement/ Severability. This Agreement supersedes all prior terms, agreements, discussions and writings regarding the Hintella Platform and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the Hintella Platform (except as to services that require separate written agreement with us, in addition to this Agreement). If any provision in this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, then that provision will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Interpretation. In construing or interpreting the terms of this Agreement: (i) the headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and are not to be considered, and (ii) no presumption is to operate in either party’s favor as a result of its counsel’s role in drafting this Agreement.
- Notices. All notices permitted or required under this Agreement, unless specified otherwise in this Agreement, must be sent in writing as follows in order to be valid: (i) if to you, by us via email to the address associated with your account, and (ii) if to us, by you via [email protected]. Notices will be deemed given (a) if to you, when emailed, and (b) if to us, on receipt by us.
- Relationship. This Agreement does not create a joint venture, agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between you and us. Except as expressly provided herein, neither party has the right, power, or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- Waiver. No waiver of any terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Our failure to assert a right or provision under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Further Assurances. You agree to execute a hard copy of this Agreement and any other documents, and to take any actions at our expense that we may request to confirm and effect the intent of this Agreement and any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.